Thursday, June 9, 2011

I should be cleaning my room.

I would like to see myself as my Father sees me:

whole
lovely
stunning
stellar
creative
enough
not too much
pure
happy
capable
pleasing
good

sometimes I do, sometimes I feel like a failure, or a dud.  I am waiting.  I haven't got much figured out.  He said decide.  so I started stepping.  I am thankful that my Ground is firm because my legs are shaking as I step, step, step in this direction and then that and waiting to see what will come.  waiting to see what He will do with my baby steps.

so far, I am waiting.  but the door to Greece was closed.  the door to Ecuador is opening.  the door of Japan will be swaying.  a new job is not to be found immediately.  there are more steps to take and there is more waiting for other things... where shall all those pieces land?  I don't know.  He does, so I pray for  Him to please give me faith to accept what He wants when He lets one piece at a time fall into place for the puzzle of my life.

4 comments:

  1. dearest Jenna, things seem to be a little bit more calm and things seem to be falling more into place. I am so happy for this, as I'm sure you are too! I miss you and I hope to see you tomorrow. also, I'm excited to hear more about what this Ecuador deal is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenna girl. thank you for sharing, as always. isn't it so strange how we can feel that we are too much and not enough all at the same time? it's funny how miserable we can make ourselves with that paradox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. patience, patience, patience, my sister. Extremely hard...but ultimately, He knows what's best for you and that which will be most glorifying to HIM. Rest in Him. daily.

    ReplyDelete