hey. so I am supposed to choose things. so I am choosing to put some requests out there. let's see if we match up at all... : )
I would love to learn how (or relearn, technically) to SURF. I have a wetsuit. shoot, I even have booties if it is rocky. I do not have a board, hence I do not surf. : ( but I really, REALLY want to. I am a complete waterbug and need to be in the water. since I do not dive anymore, I want to surf.
I would love to learn PHOTOGRAPHY... photoshop, illustrator, all of the above. I am extremely intrigued and would really love to get my hands dirty in this field. I have a thing for fashion photography which translates into styling and colors and just plain creative art. I think I see it-- but I don't really know how to capture it best, nor do I know what type of camera would suit me. be in my shoes for a sec: Nokia? or Canon? It is a hard call! Then there's the thing with lenses.
GUITAR. I do dance. I toured with choir. and! I played the recorded in fourth grade. : / so, I will ask again: guitar or KEYS. I'd love to learn either. There's a piano in my garage... somewhere near my mom's youthful guitar, I think. hmm. and my grandma has a keyboard that she uses on the organ setting. hmm.
I am looking for a job in FASHION. Low and behold I am following a creative outlet that I have denied as a career for years. I am submitting applications for jobs and internships, so if you know anyone that holds any position in the fashion industry-- preferably the action sports industry, but I am not that picky-- I am realizing it is all about who you know for HR just to glance at my app from the stack of a hundred.
AND, I love to help. idk if you ever knew that, but it is like something I would write under my "hobbies" section on written ice breaker games in elementary school. so, you want to learn when to pull the brownies out so they are done, but chewy so they pretty much melt in your mouth? I can help you with that. You want me to edit your papers? I will rip them to shreds, but your grade will love me for it. I can help you get out of debt, find a job that you will probably like or at least point you in the right direction of some available, and / or teach you to tap dance like you've never tapped before. sounds like a dream, right? I know. It so is.
just thought I'd throw that all on the table. thanks for your consideration. : )
JENNA!
ReplyDeleteso i am pretty sure if i tried to teach you how to play guitar or dance you would be worse off then you are now. but...the surfing and photo stuff i think i might be able to help you with. let me know if you interested. :)
love the idea of using our individual resources to help fulfill other peoples dreams / passions / wants, etc. Believe it or not, this is why I'm an accountant going for her CPA and beyond ;)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to do some tap dancing with you. I'll pray for these requests as I, myself, am unable to fulfill these wishes.