1. My mom and stepdad won part of the court battle my family is going through. It's a really big deal for lots of reasons... including not losing our home. I am grateful for part of this to be over.
2. I told God one small pain today. I've said it before. I've cried it before. I've screamed it before. Today, I THINK He said, "I know you do." I am grateful for this. Even if I heard Him wrong, I KNOW His Truth, that He really does.
3. I received a special voicemail this week that gave me a glimmer of hope. I am grateful for this person in so many ways.
1. Praise God
ReplyDelete2. May God's truth ring out and bring freedom.
3. :)
It sounds like you are continuing to go through a lot. I am stlll in prayer for you. Please let me know if I can do anything to be there for you. You are cared for, you are loved, you are beautiful. Accept these words as true.
isn't it beautiful? life, i mean. it's just the little things. lots of little things, all put together by God. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJenna, this is really good to hear. Thanks for shairnf the tough stuff AND the good stuff. That way we can not only support you but also celebrate with you.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you at lunch today.